The tata photon data card is not working with Mac OS X 10.10 ( OS X Yosemite ) or Mac OS X 10.11 ( OS X Captain ), because the application is not opening or crashed. I hope you people are contacted with customer care like me did not get any perfect solution, here is the step by step technical guidelines for this problem.
You have to manually configure this tata photon data card in the Mac OS X using network settings.
Tata Photon Data Card Mac OS X Configuration
- Open the System Preference, then select the network.
- In the Network, select the + in the bottom of the window, as mentioned in the below screenshot.
- Next one alert window will open, in this window select “HUAWEIMobile-Modem” ( if you are not find this option please read the below note)
- Next we have configure the device using the below details.
Telephone Number: #777
Account Name: internet
Please find the my screenshot in the below after i have configured the tata photon plus datacard.
5. Then Apply your changes and click “Connect” to your device.
If you have not find the option for “HUAWEIMobile-Modem” it is the problem with your driver software, mostly the driver will install successfully while installing the tata photon plus application. But sometimes driver also not installed properly for this case you have to download driver software manually using the below link.
Once install this driver then try the following same procedure, I hope you will fix this issue. Still if you have facing any technical problem or do you have other solution for this issue please let us know in comments.
Once you have successfully connect you will get received data or data transfer like in the below screenshot.